Sunday, November 1, 2009

Quickie (Yes, I am still trying to keep up with this blog)

So, it has been about a year since I posted here. I guess I am not very clever. My desire is to post when I have something worth reading, something somewhat thought provoking. Sorry to say I don't really have anything right now. I am quite embarrassed that it has been over a year and so I feel "shamed" into posting something. This is the best I can do for now.


I am not very impressed by comedians most of the time. A while back Clint and Jackie Bass introduced Erin and I to Mr. Gaffigan. It is a rare occasion for me to laugh so hard that it hurts my face and stomach. This guy makes it happen. If you like him, Google Jim Gaffigan and Hot Pockets. *I had to remove the previously posted Gaffigan video b/c the link no longer worked.


(Sometime soon I hope to write a bit about the honor-shame culture of the First Century Mediterranean Word and how it could help us today! We will see when it happens.)

No comments: